2xta day#1

 Hey everyone 👋. Today is 28 th November and the weather is a little bit cold and rainy actually. We went to one of the best historical places in Bukhara ,it is Ark Fortress with our patient teacher Matluba Ahmedovna.


You know guys the first experience should be a little bit more different and we felt this also. There were so many things that we needed to learn. For example,  there was a huge library .Most probably, the library was destroyed following one of the conquests of Bukhara.

During the Russian Civil War, the Ark was greatly damaged by Red Army troops under the command of Mikhail Frunze during the 1920 Battle of Bukhara. Frunze ordered the Ark bombed by aircraft, which left a large part of the structure in ruins. There is also reason to believe that the last Emir, Mohammed Alim Khan (1880-1944), who escaped to Afghanistan with the royal treasury, ordered the Ark to be blown up so that its sacred places (especially the harem) could not be desecrated by the Bolsheviks.


To be honest,  we was actually excited to know more about our ancestor's works and their unique lifestyle.  So I think that by learning such kind of things give us a passion to teach them to others. Beyond this there was a huge pot that make me impressed.                         

To sum up, my friends and I were so excited 😊  and we are waiting our next day unpatiently.😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇.

Комментарии

  1. Wow 👍👍👍You are so creative my darling 💖💖💖Your post is very great

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thanks for sharing my dear.Your blog is amazing 👏 😀. I got a lot of new information from it.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Wow!!! your pictures are really beautiful.I adore them because of your post i really inspired♥️♥️♥️🥰🥰🥰🤣🤩🤩🤩

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Of course , your blog is very interesting and pictures are attractive. 😊🥰🤩

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Hi dear 🤗 I am really adored of your blog as you created it with full of attractive information 😇 Good luck.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Well done my dear.Break a leg You Gave useful information and some funny legends👏🥰

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Well done my dear friend.Break a leg.I liked your blog about our visit to Ark.I got extra information by reading you writing

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Well done break a leg I was in ecstasy while watching photos 😍🥰😘😇

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Hi dear 😊your blog is very amazing. Information about Ark is necessary 👍👍
    .the pitcher in the last picture is really cool .honestly caught my attention😁😁

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Good evening, I have finally read it , This is just intriguing🥳🤩👍

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I adore to your posts. I got really interesting informations about Ark🤗🤗

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. That's really amazing especially the pics are so great 😻👍

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. This was awesome honey🥰 liked your blog and luck for your next blogs😇😊🤩
    Break a leg!😉✌🤞

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Day 8 Juybori Kalon Madrasah

Day 10 Khoja Ismat complex

Day 1 Nog'ay Karvansarai